Welcome to the G-NEB
India’s Most exciting IDEAS competition for school children
- G-NEB stands for Glorifire National Entrepreneurship Bug
It is being organised by The Entrepreneurship School (TES) in association with Glorifire, one of the hottest idea sharing app for school children.
G-NEB wants school level innovation and entrepreneurship to be rewarded.
Just SUBMIT your BRIGHTEST and WILDEST IDEAS Now
G-NEB is OPEN to
ALL SCHOOL CHILDREN
If you have an IDEA, why wait?
Just SUBMIT it NOW.
You can submit, any number of ideas.
There are NO FEES for G-NEB.
To submit your idea
DOWNLOAD the GLORIFIRE APP at Google Play
Its easy 🙂 For any help, email: Bug@entrepreneurship.edu.in
For any help, CALL – 0124-4239588.
for Idea Submission is extended to 8th March 2017
G-NEB is all about IIEE 🙂 🙂
ideas, innovation, energy and excitement.
- After you’ve applied.
- SHARE it with your friends.
- GET as many LIKES.
- Also, get RECOMMENDATIONS from your teachers, parents, well-wishers.
Our unique engine, will give a “Crowd Score” based on LIKES and RECOMMENDATIONS.
The TES Expert panel will screen each idea and give an ‘Expert Score” based on “Idea Impact” and “Execution Potential”.
Glorifire app will compute the TOTAL SCORE to create the Leaderboard 🙂
Top 25 ideas from the Leaderboard shall be invited for finals. 🙂 🙂
Round 1 Awards:
- TES Glorifire co-branded Certificates to Top 25 Teams who qualify into Final Round.
- TES Glorifire co-branded Participation Certificate to all teams who apply in this ideas challenge
Round 2 Awards:
Top 3 Teams get CASH PRIZES
- Winning Team: Cash prize of INR 100,000
- 1st Runner-Up: Cash Prize of INR 60,000
- 2nd Runner-Up: Cash Prize of INR 40,000
Top 5 Teams will get selected for TES Incubator
Hurry, CLICK HERE
Terms & Conditions of G-NEB
- GNEB is open for school students only. They can submit ideas either individually or as a team.
- The maximum size of any team shall be not more than THREE.
- Students / Teams can submit any number of ideas.
- TES or Glorifire shall not use the submitted ideas for direct commercial purpose. However, the competition format does not guarantee any protection of Intellectual Property rights. All Students / Teams must take full cognizance and understanding of this fact.
- ORIGINALITY: If an idea has been patented by, or is the property of, a third party, the originator of the idea must agree in writing to the use of the idea by the applicant and must be expressly credited in Idea Submission. If at any stage of the competition or later, it is found that submitted idea has been plagiarized, participation of that student / team shall be REJECTED.
- Any correspondence from TES / Glorifire to participants will be directed by email at the email address provided by the students / teams.
- Ideas submitted on Glorifire shall also be accessible to other members on Glorifire community.
For detailed Terms & Conditions, Please visit: