- Your Acceptance
Welcome to www.glorifire.com (the “website/mobile application”) managed and operated by Edfora (“EDFORA”). By using and/or visiting this website/mobile application/ webpage (collectively, including all “Content” on www.glorifire.com / website/mobile application), you signify your assent to both these terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”) and the terms and conditions of privacy notice, which are published at http://www.glorifire.com and which are incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not use the “www.glorifire.com/ the Glorifire App or access the contents therein.”
By registering yourself as a user of this Website/mobile application, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the Website/mobile application as contained herein. Further, by registering on the Website/mobile application, you agree to:
- Make your contact details available to us and our associates so that you may be contacted by us for education information through email, telephone and/or SMS;
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from the website/mobile application or any of its partner website/mobile application/app; and/ or
- Be contacted by us in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
The right to use the services of the website/mobile application is on revocable license / permission basis as per the terms and conditions contained herein. Except the usage of the services during the license period, the registered users shall not have any right or title over the website/mobile application or any of its contents. We reserve our right to modify or terminate the Glorifire service for any reason, without prior notice, without any liability to us for any reason whatsoever. In order to use www.glorifire.com online services, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you will need to have access to all equipment necessary to make such a connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices.
Who May Use our Services?
You may use our services provided you are eligible to validly enter in a binding contract with Glorifire in compliance with these terms and all applicable laws. When you create your Glorifire account, and subsequently when you use certain features, you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 18 is allowed only through a supervising parent/guardian. If you are a minor, you shall duly register yourself through the consent of your parent/ guardian and such a parent/ guardian shall there by agree to accordingly register and supervise usage by, and be responsible for the action/omission of any such minors who use the computer and/or password to access www.glorifire.com. The parent/ guardian shall enter into this agreement on behalf of such minor, and bind himself/herself in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. When your parent uses his/her debit card/credit card for payment on our website/mobile application, it will mean that he has consented to your registration and consequent legal relationship between you through your parent/guardian and www.glorifire.com. Our decision about grant of access to the services of Glorifire is our sole prerogative and our decision in this respect shall be final and binding. You agree that Glorifire reserves its right to take all necessary measures to deny access to its services or the termination of services, if the terms and conditions of the present agreement are not complied with or are contravened or there is any violation of copyright, trademark or other valuable proprietary right as described in this agreement. In order to use the service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay for the service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must have all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices; that do not form a part of the service.
How you may use our services
In order to access any features of the website/mobile application, you will have to create an account. You shall never use another’s account without authorization in this regard from both, such other user and Glorifire. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify www.glorifire.com immediately in case of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You understand that www.glorifire.com will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account; however you may be liable for the losses and claims of www.glorifire.com or others due to such unauthorized use.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers”, etc. that accesses the website/mobile application in a manner that sends more request messages to www.glorifire.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, www.glorifire.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. This website/mobile application reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the website/mobile application, nor to use the communication systems provided by the website/mobile application for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the website/mobile application with respect to their user submissions.
- We have taken reasonable care in reviewing the contents of the website/mobile application. In view thereof, you agree and understand that the contents reflects our or our associates expert(s) opinion regarding subject matters contained on the site and such opinion vary from expert to expert and sometimes with passage of time. You understand that answers, information, material and content have been posted by us on Glorifire by exercising due diligence and care and are correct and true to the best of the knowledge and intent. You also agree to independently verify the authenticity and veracity of the answers, information, material and content posted on the site. We do not hold any responsibility as to the authenticity and veracity of the answers, information, material and content on the site. You hereby agree to indemnify the site against all actions brought out in this regard. You shall not construe answers, information, material and content on the site as final without exercising necessary due diligence at your end. You alone shall be responsible for any action taken by you on the basis of the information contained on the site and we will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action/inaction by you.
- You hereby agree and undertake that the time limits, if any, stipulated on the website/mobile application for providing the answers to the queries of the user are only indicative and not definitive. You understand that the queries of the user may not be answered in a time bound manner due to a high volume of queries at a given point of time.
- You hereby agree that answers to queries requiring detailed and advanced graphics is outside the ambit of these terms. You hereby agree that we may not be able to resolve certain queries due to the highly complex nature of the query, due to our limited resource base as the answers to such queries can only be provided by having access to specialized and highly skilled resources that are not available with us.
- You understand that model questions / sample papers and their answers posted on the site have been prepared by the site based on the limited resources and restricted access available at its disposal and therefore is vulnerable to certain errors which may inadvertently creep in despite the site’s best efforts. The user agrees not to hold the site responsible for such errors or omissions. The site does not provide any time limit or provides any express or implied time warranty of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to this service. The site for its services rendered does not provide any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. Glorifire shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
- You are aware and understand that Glorifire does not provide any judgment or warranty regarding the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites that the screen links refer to. You are aware and understand that a link to another service or site is not an endorsement of the service or site and Glorifire shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the consequences of any act or omission on the part of the user on the basis of the information contained in such other services or sites.
- Glorifire reserves its right to monitor the use of all or any part of its service without any prior intimation or any obligation to the user.
- You agree that you shall not alter the information, content or material or use of such information, content or material contained on the site for any purpose that constitutes a violation of the copyright of Glorifire or of a third-party information provider. You agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the material in any way either in part or full, for any use without obtaining the prior written consent from Glorifire.
- You agree that you shall not solicit or invite other users to share the credits/points/package/course/anything else that he earns, that accrue to him in his individual capacity; and agrees not to sell the credits/points/package/course/anything else for any consideration to a third party. In case of a violation of this condition you shall alone be liable to pay for the credits/points/course/package/anything else that you had sold or shared and shall forfeit all your credits/points/course/package/anything else accumulated and your account may be terminated.
- If you do not agree to any of the terms mentioned in this agreement, then you must exit the site from your browser
- Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the www.glorifire.com, except all user submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to www.glorifire.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the laws of India and foreign laws and international conventions. Please refer to our Copyright Notice for further information on the subject.
The services provided by www.glorifire.com may now or in the future permit the submission of homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments you submit, posts you make in the forums, videos or other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Submissions“) and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such user submissions. You understand that whether or not such user submissions are published, www.glorifire.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
How Glorifire may use user submission
- To the extent that you provide user submission, you grant www.glorifire.com, a fully-transferable, unlimited, irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works based on, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use the user submission. You shall be solely responsible for your own User submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User submissions, you affirm, confirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
- You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize www.glorifire.com to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the user submissions in the manner contemplated by the website/mobile application and these terms of service; and
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the user submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the website/mobile application and these terms of service
B.In connection with user submissions, you further agree that you will not:
- Submit material that is copyrighted, trade mark, patented, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant www.glorifire.com all of the license rights granted herein;
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage www.glorifire.com or any third party;
- Submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business:;
- Impersonate another person.
- www.glorifire.com does not endorse any user submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and www.glorifire.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user submissions. www.glorifire.com does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website/mobile application, and www.glorifire.com will remove all content and user submissions if properly notified that such content or user submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. www.Glorifire reserves the right to remove content and user submissions without prior notice. www.glorifire.com will also terminate a user’s access to its website/mobile application, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A “repeat infringer” is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than once and/or has had a user submission removed from the website/mobile application more than twice.
- In particular, if you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification in accordance with the Copyright Act (CA) (as applicable to India) by providing our company with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services (“Feedback“). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, www.glorifire.com does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to www.glorifire.com, developed by its employees or contractors, or obtained from other sources.
- Warranty Disclaimer and Liability
The website/mobile application is controlled and offered by www.glorifire.com from its facilities in India. www.glorifire.com makes no representations that the website/mobile application is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the website/mobile application from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law. Usage of our website/mobile application is subject to you agreeing to the warranty disclaimers. Please refer our policy on warranty disclaimers and the extent of our liability in this regard. You agree that you have understood and agreed to terms stipulated therein.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.glorifire.com, its owners and their officers, directors, employees, agents or third party from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the www.glorifire.com (ii) your violation of any term of these terms of service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your user submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these terms of service and your use of www.glorifire.com
These terms of service and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by www.glorifire.com without any restriction.
You agree that:
- www.glorifire.com shall be deemed solely based in India; and
- www.glorifire.com shall be deemed a passive website/mobile application that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over www.glorifire.com, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than New Delhi, India. These terms of service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of India, without respect to its conflict of laws, principles. Any claim or dispute between you and www.glorifire.com that arises in whole or in part from www.glorifire.com shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in New Delhi, India.
- These Terms of Service, together with the privacy notice at http://www.glorifire.com/privacy-policy and any other legal notices published by www.glorifire.com on the website/mobile application, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and www.glorifire.com concerning the website/mobile application.
- If any provision of these terms of service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms of service, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of these terms of service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and www.glorifire.com’s failure to assert any right or provision under these terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. www.glorifire.com reserves the right to amend these terms of service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these terms of service for any changes.
- Your use of the website/mobile application following any amendment of these terms of service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. You and www.glorifire.com agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to www.glorifire.com website/mobile application must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.